top of page
This website (the "Website") is operated by Michał Kowalski running a business under the name MDK Michał Kowalski. with headquarters in Katowice (40-164) at ul. Juliana Ordona 20/44, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the NIP number 6342400007, REGON 276906206 ("Administrator").
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these terms.
1. Administrator - means Michał Kowalski running a business under the name of MDK Michał Kowalski with headquarters in Katowice (40-164) at ul. Juliana Ordona 20/44, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the NIP number 6342400007, REGON 276906206, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain: http://www.madi.com.pl
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity using the Website for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with whom an agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§2. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies: a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device; b) Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§3. The purposes for which cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes: a) Website configuration - adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages; b) analysis and research as well as audience audit - collecting general and anonymous static data, creating anonymous statistics via analytical tools that help to understand how Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
2. The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes: a) Website configuration - adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages (Cookies administrator: i-Systems spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Opole); b) analysis and research as well as audience audit - collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. z / s in the USA; c) providing advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the User's preferences using Google Adwords analytical tools - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. z / s in the USA, Adpilot Sp. z o.o. z / s in Warsaw.
§4. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Personal data protection and data access rights
1. Personal data provided to us by you are processed by the Administrator. Personal data entrusted to us, in particular name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number will be processed in order to fulfill orders.
2. If you consent to it for the purpose of electronic transmission of marketing offers and commercial information by the Administrator, you will be entitled to receive commercial information about new collections or periodic promotions.
3. Each client has the right to access their data and correct them - on the madi.com.pl website or by direct contact using the "contact" tab. The personal data entrusted to us by you is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law, including in particular:
Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219). Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29/04/04 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024) .
bottom of page