This ring is part of Circles Collection and looks great as a set with one of our Circles earrings. It is made in Sterling silver finished with white zirconie stones. Every ring is individually hand finished with a brush which gives the ring this individual pattern.
The ring selection is based on mm of your finger size. Here you can find tips how to measure your finger:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
If you know your ring size but in a different scale (diameter or country specific measurement) and you are not sure which one is it, contact us. We will gladly help you find the right one.