Our ring model #5 but doubled, handcrafted in 14k gold with diamond.
Each example is served with individual certificate that confirms the authenticity of the ring, the stone's clarify and color. Showcased model is equipment with VS grade diamonds.
Ring 5 - Single/Double 14k Gold
The ring selection is based on mm of your finger size. Here you can find tips how to measure your finger:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
If you know your ring size but in a different scale (diameter or country specific measurement) and you are not sure which one is it, contact us. We will gladly help you find the right one.